Laser & Advanced Medical Esthetic
Through engaging and hands-on educational opportunities, Minnesota Brow Lash & Medspa Academy continuously cultivates future industry leaders.
We offer Laser and Advanced Medical Esthetic Training with a variety of high quality machines & knowledgeable instructors.
Laser & Advanced Medical Esthetic Courses
Neurotoxin Injection & Filler Fundamental Training
Minnesota Brow Lash & Medspa Academy is home to a variety of Training Programs individually designed to fit student needs. All methods and techniques are our own. We teach you to create the results we achieve everyday in our Medspa.
ALL LEVELS WELCOME
Minnesota Brow Lash & Medspa Academy offers many levels of introductory classes for the newbies and advanced training for the […]
BEST LEARNING TECHNIQUES
Students will experience the class room theory, top of the line techniqes, best industry practice and hands-on practice on variety […]
GROW YOUR CAREER
Microblading and Permanent makeup are growing industry. Its high demand of talented artists gives great opportunity for you to bring […]
Don’t have time to come to class? Check out our online training program. Our videos and practice exercises can help […]
We offer affordable education for: Microblading, Permanent Make-up, Eyelash Extensions, Microneedling, Lash-Lift and other specialty classes. Check out our variety […]
TOP OF THE LINE TRAINERS
Our Studio & Academy master trainers will provide A-Z training program to help each student achieving their goals. Pay one […]
Frequently Asked Questions>
– There are no prerequisites to attend our courses. In the state of Minnesota, you are required to have a medical director directing your medical procedures such as: medical grade lasers, skin needling (deeper than epidermis), body contour, fibroblast plasma, medical grade peel, injections, etc.
– In Minnesota, they do not require a medical director to be on-site but you must have one to oversee the medical services.
– If you are an Advanced Practice Esthetician, you can only perform the MN Board of Cosmetology regulated services such as: microneedling (within the epidermis), plasma, galvanic, microdermabrasion, lower grade peels, etc.
– You do not need to have a medical director but you will need to have a MN Advanced Practice Esthetic License (1100 hours of training)
– Depending on the course curriculum, we have option plans:
Students wishing to have additional time to pay their tuition and fees can do so by choosing one of our payment plan options that we have available. The payment plans come in one of three options: Affirm, Paypal or Individualized Plan made through the Academy. To enroll in a payment plan, choose the course that you are interested in, complete the registration form and choose the option that best fits your needs.
– Other smaller courses such as: fibroblast, microneedling, have to be paid in full prior to attending the class.
– We will direct you to the right resource for purchasing the medical spa equipment and help you to connect with a medical director.
– For more information, you can research at:
– All students will be able to perform the techniques they learn in class as services during the class period and apprenticeship period.
– Students can book these services with discounted model call pricing.
The Medspa industry is growing rapidly and on average generates 1 million dollars of yearly revenue. Below is a rough average cost per session of the techniques learned in our 2 Week Advanced Esthetic Laser Course:
Skin Needling service cost averages between $200 and $450 dollars per session depending on the size of the area being worked on.
Plasma Fibroblast service cost averages between $200 and $600 per session also depending on the size of the area being treated.
Laser Tattoo Removal session costs average between $90 and $250.
Skin Rejuvenation/Photofacial sessions run on average between $225-$375
Laser Hair Removal sessions vary depending on size and also the option to purchase packages.
A small area may run between $80-$100. Medium Area between $150-$215.
A large area between $220-$270.
An extra large area ranges between $325 and $400.
Body Contouring sessions range between $175 and $500 each.
– You will see training details or over the phone 952-938-0358
– If you have further questions feel free to contact us anytime via email email@example.com or text/call our Academy Class Coordinator Menisha at: 218-626-5090
“Staff is sooo amazing. They truly care about their profession and their students. I took a 3 Day Microblading Training back in 2020 and decided to finish into the 6 Day program, after my apprenticeship it took me some time to get my business going and I just got to retake the 6 Day Course at no additional charge- I feel renewed and ready to confidently start taking clients. Thanks MN Brow!”
Hana Dumarce went from a stay at home mom to a successful woman entrepreneur. Hana began her career in Permanent Makeup with Minnesota Brow Lash & Medspa Academy and in just shy of 3 years owns a beautiful studio in Dilworth, Minnesota where she transforms her clients permanent makeup desires into reality. Hana’s biggest accomplishment in her journey with her business is becoming financially independent as well as having control over her schedule to fit around her family’s lifestyle.
“Great education! I’m grateful I got to attend such an amazing academy. Kay and Holly are very knowledgeable and helped me every step of the way! I feel confident moving into this new journey with my career!”
Keanna Carey owner of Cosmic Studio in Rapid City, South Dakota QUADRUPLED her income just one short year after training with Minnesota Brow Lash & Medspa Academy. The Esthetician was feeling burned out after taking 10+ facial clients everyday working extremely long workday hours. She made a life decision to come to Minnesota to train with the best. This decision financially & emotionally changed her life. She was able to create her own schedule, price structure and create a work life balance that she’s always dreamed of.
“I recently became certified from Minnesota Brow and Lash Academy. Andi was my instructor, and I highly recommend her as she was VERY informative, and helped thoroughly educate me through the process! Every question I had she answered right away, and was very fun to work with! I absolutely love Minnesota Brow and Lash Academy, and highly recommend Ingrid to be your instructor! I can’t wait to continue my education with them! Thanks again Andi! And thank you all for your support!”
Alexus began her journey into her Lash Teaching career back in 2020. Going from the sales industry to becoming a successful lash artist was the complete 180 she needed in order to live a life where she truly enjoyed what she was doing for a living, and to create a flexible schedule for herself!