- Clients must be 18+ years old to receive permanent makeup services
- Clients cannot be pregnant or breast feeding when receiving permanent makeup services
- If you have these health conditions: within 6 months of cancer treatment, blood thinning condition, unstable hormone condition, diabetic consultation and or any condition that prevents you from healing, you can not be a candidate for Permanent Makeup Service.
- Reservation fee is $50 to secure the appointment.
- 48 hours cancellation policy. Cancellation/no show within 48 hours will forfeit the deposit fee. If you cancel before 48 hours, the deposit fee will go toward your future appointment as credit. Once the deposit is made, the deposit is non-refundable.
- Initial appointment and touch up fee vary depending on the artist. Contact us for more info.