2-Day Fibroblast Plasma Training
Learn how to perform the most popular treatments such as: Non-surgical blepharoplasty/eyelid; Removal of pigment spots, moles; Removal of wrinkles.
Basic & Advanced Application
Skin Knowledge: Age, Texture & Tone
Anatomy & Physiology of Healing
Plamere Plasma Training Certificate
Starter kit including Plamere Plasma Pen
So Much More!
- World Class Master Educators
- Ongoing Postgraduate Support
- State of the Art Training Facility
- Only FDA Approved Device in the US
From Our Student
- Our training programs are approved by the Minnesota State Board of Higher Education. We have our Private School License and are accredited by the Minnesota Office of Higher Education..
- We are licensed under the Minnesota Board of Cosmetology.
- We are here to help you expand your career. We offer business advice, as well as an in facility product store for your future needs. Once you leave the Academy, you become part of the alumni family. We are with you to watch you grow, offer support, answer ongoing questions and you always have a lifetime seat at the Academy.
- If you need to polish your skills at a later time you’re welcome to come back to class for a refresher. Also, we are available if you need advice once you leave the Academy to start your career.
- We have smaller classes to ensure better one on one training with each of our students.
- What is Plasma?
- Plamere Device
- Plamere Procedure
- Contraindications & Client Consent
- Pre Treatment Consultation
- Hygienic Healing & After Care Plan
- Anatomy & Physiology of Healing
- Procedure Protocol
- Practice Plamere Plasma Procedures
- Course Final Exam
- Brand new Plamere Plasma Fibroblast Equipment
- Pattern Manual and Starter Set
- 1 Year Access to Online Training Module with Consent Forms and Marketing Material
There are no prerequisites to attend our courses, however, if you live outside Minnesota check with your individual state Board of Cosmetology & Health Department to ensure you are able to perform the technique legally in your state
- If you are an MN Advanced Practice Esthetician, you can perform the services regulated by the MN Board of Cosmetology without a Medical Director.
- However, in MN you are required to have a medical director directing your medical esthetics procedures such as: medical grade lasers, skin needling deeper than epidermis, body contour, fibroblast plasma deeper than epidermis, medical grade peel, injections, etc.
- In Minnesota, they do not require a medical director to be on-site but you must have one to oversee the medical services.
You will receive a certificate of completion from PLAMERE for PLAMERE Plasma Fibroblast Training and will have 1 year access to the PLAMERE online training platform where you can access intake forms, etc.
For advanced practice estheticians practicing in a medspa, clinical setting or who own their own business, salaries can range from $37,500 to $116, 500. Top earners in the US are making $146,000 annually with some as high as $155,00.
- In MN, Plasma Specialists who are licensed Advanced Practice Estheticians can work in spas, salons and medical practices as well as can work independently in their own studio.
- If you live outside of MN, you will want to check on the business & licensing requirements in your state.
- At MN Brow Lash & Medspa Academy, we have options for students to become a lead artist In our sister business Beauty Pros Permanent Cosmetic & Medspa or to rent a space in our state of the art facility.
- Plasma Fibroblast treatment is a non-surgical skin tightening procedure that uses a high energy plasma discharge to make a small wound in the epidermis.
- This can encourage cells known as fibroblasts to repair skin and help increase the firmness of loose crepey skin on the face, neck and body.