Brow Lamination Training Course (CE Course)
Required License of either: Cosmetologist or Esthetician
This is a BCE approved Continuing Education Course for 4 Hours CE credits.
Students will access the course online or onsite. Training is a combination of information, videos and quizzes that can be viewed with their individual login credentials.
EYEBROW LAMINATION COURSE
- What is a Brow Lamination procedure and the products used
- Theory (including trainer tips and tricks)
- Understand the Health Structure of your brows.
- Eye Diseases – Contraindications and Complications.
- Consultation and Treatment Cost
- After Care
- Resources for ordering products and supplies
- Processing time
- Clean Working Environment and Sanitation
- Storing Disinfected Items
- Blood and Body Fluid Exposure
- Treatment and Demonstration (Live Demo)
- Student will provide one model for training-brows must be free of henna or tint
- Brow Mapping (Golden Rule)
- Pricing and Business Structure (career placement)
- Ongoing support
Each segment builds on the next, so please do not move forward until you are confident with the information you just received. Do not hesitate to reach out with questions if anything is unclear.
There will be a quiz at the very end of the class to check your retention of the information you just learned. You will need to pass 80% of the quiz to be certified for this training.
Terms & Conditions
All students are required to pay a deposit of $350 to ensure your spot for this course.
The remaining balance will need to be paid in full 1 week before training starts.
Student is acknowledged that any in-class activities including pictures and videos may be used for the training material and/or social media publication.
* Live Model Option has to be registered at least 30 days in advanced to process the state license for the live model procedures. The live model fee is not including the state fee.
* Late enrollment into any of our courses from 2 weeks on before scheduled training will need to be paid in full*
To ensure that students are serious about enrolling in our training courses, we do not offer refunds once a student has already registered for a training course. Thre will be no exceptions for refunds once the studnet is registered for class. Students may switch to a different training date 3 weeks before the original sign up date.
Minnesota Brow Lash Studio & Academy is a licensed private career school with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, sections 136A.821 to 136A.832. Licensure is not an endorsement of the institution. In some cases, credits earned at the institution may not transfer to other institutions (varies by institution).
In addition, we are licensed under the Minnesota Board of Cosmetology, license #19000219. We offer several cosmetology fundamental courses for eyelash extensions and esthetic training. We also offer BCE approved continuing education courses for licensure renewal.
Students taught in English must be proficient in English. To be proficient means a student is able to competently speak, listen to, write in, and use English to perform tasks independently. Students should have the ability to comprehend textbooks, theoretical and practical instruction, and to communicate with instructors and clients in the classroom and school clinic.
Your email address will be used to contact you about this course and other academy related information. You can unsubcribe anytime.
By agreeing to the above statement you understand the terms of these policies.