Microblading & Ombre Permanent Makeup for Brows, Lips & Eyeliner (Machine and Hand-Tool Online Course)
We always love having our students here onsite at our academy, but we know it can be difficult to plan and budget for. With our online courses, Minnesota Brow Lash and Medspa Academy Online Courses are available to anyone, anywhere, at any time! Learn at your own pace, on your terms, in the comfort of a location that best suits your needs. Our online courses feature a curriculum that is just as rigorous and comprehensive as our Academy courses.
Machine Shading for Brows, Lips & Liners
5D Manual Microshading
Full Permanent Makeup Kit with Machine
6D Signature Fusion Blade & Shade
So Much Morel
Ombre Magic Shading
- Private Support Group with Instructors
- Self-Paced Training Course
- Step-by-Step Module Instruction
- 6 Months Access to all Videos and curriculum
From Our Student
- 3D Microblading
- 5D Manual Microshading
- 6D Signature fusion bold blade and shade
- Ombré magic shading
- Machine ombré shading for brows, lips, liners
- Online Pre-Course
- Theory & Concepts
- Infection control
- Safety and Compliance
- Understand skin, including age, texture, and undertones
- 3D Microblading techniques to natural looking brows
- 5D ombré Eyebrows Technique
- Ombré powder shading technique
- Permanent Makeup technique for: Lips, Liners and Eyebrows
- Tattoo machine operation vs manual soft tap
- Different looks between the machine vs manual tool
- Painless Numbing Technique
- Permanent Make-up Correction
- Color theory and skin types
- Proper handling of equipment, such as single-use disposable microblading handle and needle groupings
- Instructor procedure demonstrations. Shadowing with an expert.
- Hands on training with drawing, microblading on various mediums
- Pricing Structure
- Business Structure
- Apprenticeship opportunity
- Career placement opportunity
- And much more…
Microblading starter kit and a tattoo machine valued at $850
- One Carrying Case
- 2 Primary Numbing
- Lip Numb Patches
- S-Academy Black Mapping Pen
- S-Academy Red Mapping Pen
- Cotton Rounds
- Microtip Applicators
- Wax Mapping Pencils
- Razor Blade
- Charcoal Thread
- Pigment Rings
- Microblading Duo Handle
- Assorted Blades
- 3 Disposable Microblading Tools
- Microblading Pigments
- PMU Pigments for Brows, Eyeliner, Lips & Color Correction
- Practice Latex
- Machine Included
- Class Workbook and Manual
- This FUNDAMENTAL course is open to anyone 18 years or older who is interested in permanent makeup as a career or as an additional service to add to their current skill set. You do not need to currently be part of the beauty industry to take this class.
- All students will receive 6 months of online access to the course.
- For all students, there is unlimited same course retake with requested access after 6 months.
- Kit and Manual will be mailed out to the address you registered with.
- We require all students to complete a bloodborne pathogens certification before attending our courses.
- Permanent Makeup Artists including Microbladers must do a 200 hour hands-on apprenticeship under a licensed supervisor in order to apply for a MN Body Art license & be able to work legally in a facility licensed for Body Art.
- During your hands-on classes & apprenticeship you will work under a MN Temporary Body Art license issued to you by the MN Dept. of Health.
- Please visit http://www.health.state.mn.us/ to find out which certifications are accepted in the state of Minnesota. Please check out your state’s health department website for the correct information if you are attending from out of state.
- After the course students receive 2 certifications of attendance from Minnesota Brow Lash Studio & Academy (USA) & Academy S by Sviatoslav (International)
- Academy S certification: Students receive Academy S videos for study & practice guidelines. Academy S issues the title of Artist, Royal Artist, Master & Craftmaster.
- In order to achieve these titles, your Craftmaster Kay Holtz, will submit examples of your quality work along with her recommendations. As well, you must meet other Academy S criteria that will be given to you in a document after completion of your class.
- Your certification of completion from Minnesota Brow Lash & Medspa Academy will be awarded after you finish your post class training material on our Online App as well as complete assigned latex work.
- Our training programs are approved by the Minnesota State Board of Higher Education. We are licensed under the Minnesota Board of Cosmetology and the Minnesota Department of Health.
- We are here to help you expand your career. We offer business advice, as well as an in facility product store for your future needs. Once you leave the Academy, you become part of the alumni family. We are with you to watch you grow, offer support, answer ongoing questions and you always have a lifetime seat at the Academy.
- If you need to polish your skills at a later time you’re welcome to come back to class for a refresher. Also, we are available if you need advice once you leave the Academy to start your career.
- The salary range for permanent makeup artists in the United States is $19,420 to $122,110 with the average being about $66,000 a year.
- A lot depends on whether you are working full time or part time, your level of expertise and of course your marketing skills. There truly is no salary cap. You can earn as much as you'd like if you are willing to put in the hard work!
- In MN, Permanent Makeup Artists can work in spas, salons and medical practices that are licensed for Body Art as well as can work independently in their own studio.
- If you live outside of MN, you will want to check on the business & licensing requirements in your state.
- At MN Brow Lash & Medspa Academy, we have options for students to become a lead artist In our sister business Beauty Pros Permanent Cosmetic & Medspa or to rent a space in our state of the art facility.
Before the procedure, your existing brows & skin will be analyzed. Then, using your individual bone structure and the Golden Ratio technique, a new shape is carefully drawn out. Your brow, eyeliner or lips will be tailored for you…no cookie cutter / stencil designs.
Microblading & Machine brows, eyeliner & lips are done in 2 sessions spaced 4-6 weeks apart. In the first session the shape will be set, color will be deposited and the foundation of your new permanent makeup will be built. In the followup “Perfection Session” we will spot correct, adjust size if needed and finalize the perfect color. Occasionally, depending on your individual healing process, a third session may be required. Your first session will be 2.5-3.5 hours depending on your skin & your artist. The final result should not be judged until 4-6 weeks after the touch up procedure.