Microblading/Ombré Manual Microshading (Hand tool) Online Training
We always love having our students here onsite at our academy, but we know it can be difficult to plan and budget for. With our online courses, Minnesota Brow Lash and Medspa Academy Online Courses are available to anyone, anywhere, at any time! Learn at your own pace, on your terms, in the comfort of a location that best suits your needs. Our online courses feature a curriculum that is just as rigorous and comprehensive as our Academy courses.
We have payment option through Affirm payment plan.
Check out the Affirm Program.
Microblading Kit with Hand Tool
5D Manual Microshading
So Much More!
6D Signature Fusion Blade & Shade
- Private Support Group with Instructors
- Self-Paced Training Course
- Step-by-Step Module Instruction
- 6 Months Access to all Videos and curriculum
From Our Student
Minnesota Brow Lash & Medspa Academy LLC is a licensed private career school with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, sections 136A.821 to 136A.832. Licensure is not an endorsement of the institution. In some cases, credits earned at the institution may not transfer to other institutions (varies by institution).
Minnesota Brow Lash & Medspa Academy LLC is cutting edge in technique and technology career school. Our Minneapolis, Minnesota training facility offers state of the art equipment and highly skilled staff to teach you the newest trends in the Beauty Industry. Specifically, Permanent Makeup, Microblading, Eyelash Extensions, Plasma Treatment, Laser Treatment, Esthetic and Advanced Esthetic.
In addition, we are licensed under the Minnesota Board of Cosmetology, license #22001519. We offer several cosmetology fundamental courses for eyelash extensions and esthetic training. We also offer BCE approved continuing education courses for licensure renewal.
Minnesota Brow Lash & Medspa Academy is also a licensed Body Art Facility under the Health Department. Our on-site staff Training Master is a certified Craft Master – recognized by the renowned and global training company, Academy S. Students will receive dual certifications – one from our accredited academy as well as a certification from Academy S’s founder and owner Sviatslav Ostenach of Academy S.
At Minnesota Brow Lash & Medspa Academy, we offer both online/virtual training programs as well as our hands-on, on site training programs to accommodate your schedule and needs.
We are proud to offer a lifetime guarantee for our training programs. We will extend the opportunity for you to freshen up your knowledge post training if you feel that you need further assistance. We know that retaining detailed information can be challenging at times and this is our way to make sure that you get the most out of your education.
– Online Pre-Course
– Theory & Concepts
– Infection control
– Safety and Compliance
– Understand skin, including age, texture, and undertones
– Skin preparation
– Finding correct skin depths and pressure
– Color theory and skin types
– Color pigments, mixing and factors to lasting longer
– Eyebrow or other procedural design
– Various brow designs and selection
– Measuring brows and facial features
– Proper handling of equipment, such as single-use disposable microblading handle and needle groupings
– Instructor procedure demonstrations via video and social media
– Instruction to drawing, microblading on various mediums, then applying these techniques on clients
– 6 bottles of pigment (15ml)
– 2 disposable microblading handle
– 2 disposable microblading pen
– 1 caliber
– 2 pencils
– 1 charcoal thread
– 10 sheets of latex
– 1 box of pointed Q tip
– 1 box of micro brush
– 1 bottle of saline
– 2 tubes of topical numbing cream
– 25 ring cups
– 25 mini cups
– 1 bag of cotton round
– Misc items: ruler, pencils
This FUNDAMENTAL course is open to anyone 18 years or older who is interested in permanent makeup as a career or as an additional service to add to their current skill set. You do not need to currently be part of the beauty industry to take this class.
– We require all students to complete a bloodborne pathogens certification before attending our courses.Please visit http://www.health.state.mn.us/ to find out which certifications are accepted in the state of Minnesota.
– Permanent Makeup Artists including Microbladers must do a 200 hour hands-on apprenticeship under a licensed supervisor in order to apply for a MN Body Art license & be able to work legally in a facility licensed for Body Art.
– Please check out your state’s health department website for the correct information if you are attending from out of state.
– After finishing the course students will receive a 3D Microblading Technique Certificate from MN Brow Lash & Medspa Academy.
– If you plan to practice in Minnesota, you will then need a 200 Hour Hands-On Apprenticeship under a licensed supervisor. Our Academy offers this program.
– Our training programs are approved by the Minnesota State Board of Higher Education. We are licensed under the Minnesota Board of Cosmetology and the Minnesota Department of Health.
– We are here to help you expand your career. We offer business advice, as well as an in facility product store for your future needs. Once you leave the Academy, you become part of the alumni family. We are with you to watch you grow, offer support, answer ongoing questions and you always have a lifetime seat at the Academy.
– If you need to polish your skills at a later time you’re welcome to come back to class for a refresher. Also, we are available if you need advice once you leave the Academy to start your career
Students wishing to have additional time to pay their tuition and fees can do so by choosing one of our payment plan options that we have available. The payment plans come in one of three options: Affirm, Paypal or Individualized Plan made through the Academy. To enroll in a payment plan, choose the course that you are interested in, complete the registration form and choose the option that best fits your needs.
– In MN, Licensed Permanent Makeup Artists can work in spas, salons and medical practices that are licensed for Body Art as well as can work independently in their own studio.
– If you live outside of MN, you will want to check on the business & licensing requirements in your state.
– At MN Brow Lash & Medspa Academy, we have options for students to become a lead artist In our sister business Beauty Pros Permanent Cosmetic & Medspa or to rent a space in our state of the art facility.
– The salary range for permanent makeup artists in the United States is $19,420 to $122,110 with the average being about $66,000 a year.
– A lot depends on whether you are working full time or part time, your level of expertise and of course your marketing skills.
– There truly is no salary cap. You can earn as much as you’d like if you are willing to put in the hard work!