3-Days Ombre Technique, Lips, Eyeliner & Color Correction
Ombre Shading, Lip Blushing & Eyeliner For those looking to gain the edge in their career with confidence, our team offers the most comprehensive training in Ombre Permanent Makeup and a life-long relationship that includes support and advancement through your entire career.
Permanent Makeup Kit
So Much More!
- Enhance your Skill Set
- Unlimited Support & Class Access
- Industry Leading Trainers
- State-of-the-Art Facility
From Our Student
- Online Pre-Course
- Theory & Concepts
- Infection control
- Safety and Compliance
- Understand skin, including age, texture, and undertones
- Skin preparation
- Finding correct skin depths and pressure
- Color theory and skin types
- Color pigments, mixing and factors to lasting longer
- Eyebrow or other procedural design
- Various brow designs and selection
- Measuring brows and facial features
- And lots of practice
- Proper handling of equipment, such as single-use disposable microblading handle and needle groupings
- Powder Shading Technique: Lips, Eyeliners, Brows
- Ombre Perfection Technique
- Old PMU Correction
- Instructor procedure demonstrations
- Hands on training with drawing, machine shading on various mediums
- Shadowing with an expert.
- Pricing Structure
- Business Structure
- Apprenticeship opportunity
- Career placement opportunity
- Pre- Course Homework is required via our Minnesota Brow Lash & Medspa Academy App you will be sent an invitation to the homework upon registration.
- All students will receive 3 months of online access to the courses after training.
- For all students, there is unlimited same course retake with registration.
- We require all students to complete a bloodborne pathogens certification before attending our courses.
- Permanent Makeup Artists including Microbladers must do a 200 hour hands-on apprenticeship under a licensed supervisor in order to apply for a MN Body Art license & be able to work legally in a facility licensed for Body Art.
- During your hands-on classes & apprenticeship you will work under a MN Temporary Body Art license issued to you by the MN Dept. of Health.
- Please visit http://www.health.state.mn.us/ to find out which certifications are accepted in the state of Minnesota. Please check out your state’s health department website for the correct information if you are attending from out of state.
- Live model option is strongly suggested during the training course. Live models fee covers the state license fee and the admin fees.
- The State of MN requires a minimum of 2 weeks up to 30 days to process the application. Please plan accordingly.
- The students are responsible for bringing their own models to practice during class. If finding models is difficult for you, the academy can run a model call, however, we do not guarantee individual models for each student.
- After the course students receive 2 certifications of attendance from Minnesota Brow Lash Studio & Academy (USA) & Academy S by Sviatoslav (International)
- Academy S certification: Students receive Academy S videos for study & practice guidelines. Academy S issues the title of Artist, Royal Artist, Master & Craftmaster.
- In order to achieve these titles, your Craftmaster Kay Holtz, will submit examples of your quality work along with her recommendations. As well, you must meet other Academy S criteria that will be given to you in a document after completion of your class.
- Your certification of completion from Minnesota Brow Lash & Medspa Academy will be awarded after you finish your post class training material on our Online App as well as complete assigned latex work.
- Our training programs are approved by the Minnesota State Board of Higher Education. We are licensed under the Minnesota Board of Cosmetology and the Minnesota Department of Health.
- We are here to help you expand your career. We offer business advice, as well as an in facility product store for your future needs. Once you leave the Academy, you become part of the alumni family. We are with you to watch you grow, offer support, answer ongoing questions and you always have a lifetime seat at the Academy.
- If you need to polish your skills at a later time you’re welcome to come back to class for a refresher. Also, we are available if you need advice once you leave the Academy to start your career.
- The salary range for permanent makeup artists in the United States is $19,420 to $122,110 with the average being about $66,000 a year.
- A lot depends on whether you are working full time or part time, your level of expertise and of course your marketing skills. There truly is no salary cap. You can earn as much as you'd like if you are willing to put in the hard work!
- In MN, Permanent Makeup Artists can work in spas, salons and medical practices that are licensed for Body Art as well as can work independently in their own studio.
- If you live outside of MN, you will want to check on the business & licensing requirements in your state.
- At MN Brow Lash & Medspa Academy, we have options for students to become a lead artist In our sister business Beauty Pros Permanent Cosmetic & Medspa or to rent a space in our state of the art facility.
Before the procedure, your existing brows & skin will be analyzed. Then, using your individual bone structure and the Golden Ratio technique, a new shape is carefully drawn out. Your brow, eyeliner or lip design will be tailored for you…no cookie cutter / stencil designs.
Your permanent makeup is done in 2 sessions spaced 4-6 weeks apart. In the first session the shape will be set, color will be deposited and the foundation of your new look will be built. In the followup “Perfection Session” we will spot correct, adjust size if needed and finalize the perfect color. Occasionally, depending on your individual healing process, a third session may be required. Your first session will be 2.5-3.5 hours depending on your skin & your artist. The final result should not be judged until 4-6 weeks after the touch up procedure.