3-Days Microblading Course
This is a fundamental course. It is perfect for individuals who want to learn the specific technique of manual hairstrokes known as microblading.
We have payment option through Affirm payment plan.
Check out the Affirm Program.
3D Microblading Technique Certificate
Microblading starter kit valued at $650
Understanding : Skin Anatomy, Golden Ratio Brow Mapping, Color Theory, Protocol & Procedure
Hands-on Practice : Paper, Latex, Mannequin, & Live Model (under supervision with temp license)
Pricing & Business Structure
Business Set Up & Apprenticeship Opportunities
- Enhance your Skill Set
- Unlimited Support & Class Access
- Industry Leading Trainers
- State-of-the-Art Facility
Kay has aggressively traveled the world to be educated and mentored by the leading pioneers and innovators of the beauty industry, specifically the Permanent Make Up segment. Kay has been trained and certified as ‘Master Level’ with iconic organizations including: S Academy, PhiLashes, New Look Laser College, Girls Ink, the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals (SPCP)
Holly Yonker Stoviak
With a career in the beauty industry spanning decades, Holly has worked with top plastic surgeons in Chicago, spent over 11 years as a Master Instructor for The International Dermal Institute and currently is focused on Advanced Esthetics and Permanent Makeup both as provider and instructor. She is also a certified Laser Technician & Safety Officer.
Holly has expertise in both classic and cutting edge knowledge and techniques. Her focus is always customized treatment with maximum results the end goal. As such, she is always taking new classes in order to deliver those results.
Currently, Holly holds a MN license for AP Esthetics both practitioner and instructor and a MN license for Body Art Technician (Permanent Makeup).
From Our Student
Making the decision to go to school and do my apprenticeship here at MN Brow Lash Studio and Academy, has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. The classes are small and you gain a lot of hands-on experience. The instructors truly care for their students' success and have years of background experience, so you know that you are getting the best schooling. I recommend anyone to take a tour and decide to start their journey in permanent makeup at MN Brow Lash Studio and Academy. You will find happiness and fulfillment in this up and coming field, I know I did!
Minnesota Brow Lash & Medspa Academy LLC is a licensed private career school with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, sections 136A.821 to 136A.832. Licensure is not an endorsement of the institution. In some cases, credits earned at the institution may not transfer to other institutions (varies by institution).
Minnesota Brow Lash & Medspa Academy LLC is cutting edge in technique and technology career school. Our Minneapolis, Minnesota training facility offers state of the art equipment and highly skilled staff to teach you the newest trends in the Beauty Industry. Specifically, Permanent Makeup, Microblading, Eyelash Extensions, Plasma Treatment, Laser Treatment, Esthetic and Advanced Esthetic.
In addition, we are licensed under the Minnesota Board of Cosmetology, license #22001519. We offer several cosmetology fundamental courses for eyelash extensions and esthetic training. We also offer BCE approved continuing education courses for licensure renewal.
Minnesota Brow Lash & Medspa Academy is also a licensed Body Art Facility under the Health Department. Our on-site staff Training Master is a certified Craft Master – recognized by the renowned and global training company, Academy S. Students will receive dual certifications – one from our accredited academy as well as a certification from Academy S’s founder and owner Sviatslav Ostenach of Academy S.
At Minnesota Brow Lash & Medspa Academy, we offer both online/virtual training programs as well as our hands-on, on site training programs to accommodate your schedule and needs.
We are proud to offer a lifetime guarantee for our training programs. We will extend the opportunity for you to freshen up your knowledge post training if you feel that you need further assistance. We know that retaining detailed information can be challenging at times and this is our way to make sure that you get the most out of your education.
- Online Pre-Course
- Infection control
- Safety and Compliance
- Understand skin, including age, texture, and undertones
- Skin preparation
- Finding correct skin depths and pressure
- Color theory and skin types
- Color pigments, mixing and factors to lasting longer
- Eyebrow or other procedural design
- Various brow designs and selection
- Measuring brows and facial features
- Proper handling of equipment, such as single-use disposable microblading handle and needle groupings
- Instructor procedure demonstrations
- Hands on training with drawing, microblading on various mediums
- Shadowing with an expert.
- And lots of practice
- Pricing Structure for your business
- Business Structure once you are licensed
- Apprenticeship options
- Career placement opportunity
One Carrying Case
Wax Mapping Pencils
Charcoal Mapping Thread
Microblading Duo Handle
25 Assorted Blades
3 Disposable Microblading Tools
Twinkle Blades for shaping
Workbook & Manual
– This course is open to anyone 18 years or older who is interested in permanent makeup as a career or as an additional service to add to their current skill set. You do not need to currently be part of the beauty industry to take this class.
– Pre-Class homework is required via our Minnesota Brow Lash & Medspa Academy App. You will be sent an invitation to the homework upon registration.
– All students will receive 3 months of online access to the course after training.
There is unlimited same course retake with registration.
– Live model option is strongly suggested during the training course. Live models fee covers the state license fee and the admin fees.
– The State of MN requires a minimum of 2 weeks up to 30 days to process the application. Please plan accordingly.
– Students are responsible for bringing their own models to practice during class.
– If finding models is difficult for you, the academy can run a model call, however, we do not guarantee individual models for each student.
– We require all students to complete a bloodborne pathogens certification before attending our courses.
– Please visit http://www.health.state.mn.us/ to find out which certifications are accepted in the state of MN.
– Permanent Makeup Artists including Microbladers must do a 200 hour hands-on apprenticeship under a licensed supervisor in order to apply for a MN Body Art license & be able to work legally in a facility licensed for Body Art.
– During your hands-on classes & apprenticeship you will work under a MN Temporary Body Art license issued to you by the MN Dept. of Health.
– Please check out your state’s health department website for the correct information if you are attending from out of state.
– After the course students receive 2 certifications of attendance from Minnesota Brow Lash Studio & Academy (USA) & Sviato Academy (International)
– Sviato Academy certification: Students receive Sviato Academy videos for study & practice guidelines. Sviato Academy issues the title of Artist, Stylist, Trainer, & Top Trainer
– In order to achieve these titles, your Trainer Kay Holtz, will submit examples of your quality work along with her recommendations. As well, you must meet other Sviato Academy criteria that will be given to you in a document after completion of your class.
– Your certification of completion from Minnesota Brow Lash & Medspa Academy will be awarded after you finish your post class training material on our Online App as well as complete assigned latex work.
– Our training programs are approved by the Minnesota State Board of Higher Education. We are licensed under the Minnesota Board of Cosmetology and the Minnesota Department of Health.
– We are here to help you expand your career. We offer business advice, as well as an in facility product store for your future needs. Once you leave the Academy, you become part of the alumni family. We are with you to watch you grow, offer support, answer ongoing questions and you always have a lifetime seat at the Academy.
– If you need to polish your skills at a later time you’re welcome to come back to class for a refresher. Also, we are available if you need advice once you leave the Academy to start your career.
Students wishing to have additional time to pay their tuition and fees can do so by choosing one of our payment plan options that we have available. The payment plans come in one of three options: Affirm, Paypal or Individualized Plan made through the Academy. To enroll in a payment plan, choose the course that you are interested in, complete the registration form and choose the option that best fits your needs.
– In MN, Permanent Makeup Artists can work in spas, salons and medical practices that are licensed for Body Art as well as can work independently in their own studio.
– If you live outside of MN, you will want to check on the business & licensing requirements in your state.
– At MN Brow Lash & Medspa Academy, we have options for students to become a lead artist In our sister business Beauty Pros Permanent Cosmetic & Medspa or to rent a space in our state of the art facility.
– The salary range for permanent makeup artists in the United States is $19,420 to $122,110 with the average being about $66,000 a year.
– A lot depends on whether you are working full time or part time, your level of expertise and of course your marketing skills. There truly is no salary cap. You can earn as much as you’d like if you are willing to put in the hard work!
I just finished my microblade course. I absolutely loved how personal and patient the instructors were. I had the opportunity to have my own brows microbladed/shaded as well and absolutely love the results. Kay does really beautiful work. Looking forward to continuing training through them. -Joanie, happy client and student