2-Days Signature Brows
Learn from the BEST of the technique that you are looking for. This course is NOT a fundamental course. This course will cover in depth education of a specific new skill that you are looking to learn or improve.
Choose one of these techniques: Ombre Powder Brows,Cashmere Nano, Ombré Nano Combination 6D Signature fusion of Microblading & Shading, Color theory and color correction
Ombre Powder Brows
Color theory and color correction
Ombré Nano Combination
Permanent Makeup Kit
6D Signature Fusion of Microblading & Shading
So Much More!
- Enhance your Skill Set
- Unlimited Support & Class Access
- Industry Leading Trainers
- State-of-the-Art Facility
From Our Student
The Course outline will depend on the area that the student requests to learn. Hands-on 2 days training covers the following:
- Theory & Concepts
- Infection control
- Safety and Compliance
- Understand skin, including age, texture, and undertones
- Skin preparation
- Finding correct skin depths and pressure
- Color theory and skin types
- Color pigments, mixing and factors to lasting longer
- Eyebrow or other procedural design
- Various brow designs and selection
- Instructor procedure demonstrations
- Hands on practice with several mediums such as: Paper, latex, live models (with licensing approval)
- Pricing Structure
- Business Structure
- Apprenticeship opportunity
- Career placement opportunity Theory
- Relevant Manual is included.
- Students must bring their own machine & pigments.
- Supplies are also available to purchase at the Academy.
- Students are required to have basic experience and knowledge about body art and/or permanent makeup with machine work to take this course.
- Students must bring their own machine or rent one from the Academy.
- Live model option is strongly suggested during the training course.
- The $350 live model fee covers the state temporary license fee and the admin fees.
- The State of MN requires a minimum of 2 weeks up to 30 days to process the application. Please plan accordingly.
- Students are responsible for bringing their own model to the 2nd day of training.
- If finding models is difficult for you, the academy can run a model call, however, we do not guarantee individual models for each student.
- We require all students to complete a bloodborne pathogens certification before attending our courses.
- You must have either a Minnesota temporary, Guest or full body art technician license to participate in hands-on training during class
- If you are from outside Minnesota, you must have a Guest Artist license to participate in hands-on training.
- Please visit http://www.health.state.mn.us/ to find out which certifications are accepted in the state of MN.
- Please check out your state’s health department website for the correct information if you are attending from out of state.
- After completing class you will receive a certification from MN Brow Lash & Medspa Academy for the Signature Technique you studied.
- We are an accredited school. Our training programs are approved by the Minnesota State Board of Higher Education.
- We are licensed both under the Minnesota Board of Cosmetology and the Minnesota Department of Health.
- We are here to help you expand your career. We offer business advice, as well as an in facility product store for your future needs. Once you leave the Academy, you become part of the alumni family. We are with you to watch you grow, offer support, answer ongoing questions and you always have a lifetime seat at the Academy.
- If you need to polish your skills at a later time you’re welcome to come back to class for a refresher. Also, we are available if you need advice once you leave the Academy to start your career
- The salary range for permanent makeup artists in the United States is $19,420 to $122,110 with the average being about $66,000 a year.
- Being a master in a signature brow style will expand the clientele who will come for your services which will increase your earnings.
- A lot depends on whether you are working full time or part time, your level of expertise and of course your marketing skills.
- There truly is no salary cap. You can earn as much as you'd like if you are willing to put in the hard work!
- In MN, Permanent Makeup Artists can work in spas, salons and medical practices that are licensed for Body Art as well as can work independently in their own studio.
- If you live outside of MN, you will want to check on the business & licensing requirements in your state.
- At MN Brow Lash & Medspa Academy, we have options for students to become a lead artist In our sister business Beauty Pros Permanent Cosmetic & Medspa or to rent a space in our state of the art facility.
- Before the procedure, your existing brows & skin will be analyzed. Then, using your individual bone structure and the Golden Ratio technique, a new shape is carefully drawn out. Your brow design will be tailored for you…no cookie cutter / stencil designs.
- Your permanent makeup is done in 2 sessions spaced 4-6 weeks apart. In the first session the shape will be set, color will be deposited and the foundation of your new look will be built. In the followup “Perfection Session” we will spot correct, adjust size if needed and finalize the perfect color.
- Occasionally, depending on your individual healing process, a third session may be required. Your first session will be 2.5-3.5 hours depending on your skin & your artist.
- The final result should not be judged until 4-6 weeks after the touch up procedure.