This class covers Microblading, Ombre Permanent Makeup for brows/ lips/liners, shading and tattoo technique, areola, scalp micropigmentation and 200 hours live model apprenticeship.
This permanent makeup class covers the almost 100% of the fundamental and advanced in-depth training with in 6 months (2-3 days a week)
Full Kit with a machine is included
350- Hours Premier Fundamental and Apprenticeship training covers the following:
- Online Pre-Course (32 hours)
- Theory & Concepts
- Infection control
- Safety and Compliance
- Skin anatomy and healing
- Understand skin, including age, texture, and undertones
- 3D Microblading techniques to natural looking brows
- 5D ombré Eyebrows Technique
- Ombré powder shading technique
- Permanent Makeup technique for: Lips, Liners and Eyebrows
- Tattoo machine operation vs manual soft tap
- Different looks between the machine vs manual tool
- Paramedical Areola
- Scalp micro-pigmentation
- 200 hours onsite apprenticeship
- Painless Numbing Technique
- Permanent Make-up Correction
- Color theory and skin types
- Proper handling of equipment, such as single-use disposable microblading handle and needle groupings
- Instructor procedure demonstrations. Shadowing with an expert.
- Hands on training with drawing, microblading on various mediums
- Pricing Structure
- Business Structure
- After Course online training
- Career placement opportunity
- And much more…
Thank you for choosing MN Brow Lash Studio & Academy. Please check out our current prices of the training on our website. We’d love to schedule a tour or a phone call with you. Please let us know. Thank you.
2022 Upcoming Courses (Please select course date you're interested in) Location: Minnesota
2023 Upcoming Courses (Please select course date you're interested in) Location: Minnesota
Terms & Conditions
All students are required to pay a deposit of $5,000 to ensure your spot for this course.
The remaining balance will need to be paid in full 1 week before training starts.
Student is acknowledged that any in-class activities including pictures and videos may be used for the training material and/or social media publication.
* Live Model Option has to be registered at least 30 days in advanced to process the state license for the live model procedures. The live model fee is not including the state fee.
* Late enrollment into any of our courses from 2 weeks on before scheduled training will need to be paid in full*
To ensure that students are serious about enrolling in our training courses, we do not offer refunds once a student has already registered for a training course. There will be no exceptions for refunds once the student has registered for class. Students may switch to a different training date 3 weeks before the original sign up date.
Live Model Option: This is the option for the student to work on the live models (2-4 models) during the training course. The fee above will cover the licensing fee to the state of MN. Licensing approval process is at a minimum of 10 business days. The student may provide your own models or we will provide the models upon request.
We require all students to complete a bloodborne pathogens certification before attending our courses. Please visit http://www.health.state.mn.us/ to find out which certifications are accepted in the state of MN.
*If you are attending from out of state, please check out your state's health department website for the correct information*
*Students are responsible for checking with his/her State Health Department or Local Jurisdiction for his/her license requirement process.
If you are also registering for our apprenticeship program, Our training courses are independent from apprenticeship. Course Registration Fees are Non Refundable.
Students taught in English must be proficient in English. To be proficient means a student is able to competently speak, listen to, write in, and use English to perform tasks independently. Students should have the ability to comprehend textbooks, theoretical and practical instruction, and to communicate with instructors and clients in the classroom and school clinic.
I aknowledge that I have fully read and accept the terms & condition of this course.