Prerequisite: This is an advanced-skill training course. Students are required to have basic experience and knowledge about body art and/or permanent makeup with machine work to take this course.
Kit included: Various pigments, Breast mound, Latex, Miscellaneous accessories (machine not included).
Dual Certificate of Completion: Minnesota Brow Lash Academy & Hayley Shortridge-Gabriel, of True Life Canvas.
- Medical Education including a video interview with a plastic surgeon
- Technique and Drawing exercises: time lapse drawings, paper drawing, and on fake skin
- How to map 3D areola(s) on your client
- Tray setup and products used
- Video demonstration of a full procedure
- Follow-up procedure video
- Aftercare information
- Client video interviews
- Slideshows, video content, quizzes, printable 25 page manual
- And so much more!
Required Reservation $950
- 6-Days Microblading/Microshading & Permanent Make up
- Fundamental 2 weeks Microblading & Permanent Makeup training