- Weak, brittle or damaged lashes are not suitable to receive extensions. Use of a recommended lash growth serum will be advised for several weeks and then can be re-assessed.
- Anyone allergic to the adhesive or ingredients in the formulation of the product.
- Have skin conditions (eczema, psoriasis) or irritations (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.) in or near the procedure area. If there is broken skin, it must be fully healed.
- Infections or lesions, ie: ocular herpes, a stye or existing corneal abrasions/burns
- Have had sensitivities to adhesives or pigments (patch testing is available)
- Eye conditions that require use of medicated eye drops daily may affect retention
- Side or stomach sleepers-retention can be affected. Sleep on back and wear a contoured sleep mask
- Those who frequently rub their eyes-not advised or natural lash will get damaged
- Use of products containing oil - must stop the use of them
- Remove all eye makeup. If you have an ideal style in mind, bring a few reference photos to your appointment.
- If you wear contacts they must be removed. Please bring your glasses with you.
- Do not consume excess caffeine before your appointment which may make it hard for you to relax for your service
- Avoid self tanners immediately before your procedure.
- Some procedures should be done prior to your appointment
- Botox or filler (2 weeks in advance)
POST CARE TREATMENT-
- Avoid swimming, hot steamy showers, direct sun, steam rooms, saunas and heavy perspiration from exercise for the first 24 hours.
- Do not use a lash curler
- Do not use any oil based products,use water based mascara(if needed)
- Do not pick, pull or rub the lashes
- Do not sleep on stomach
- Do brush daily
- Do wash with a foaming lash cleanser and fan them dry with cool air
- Do schedule your fill appointments every 2-3 weeks, or as advised
- Do have them removed professionally if desired