- The Medspa industry is growing rapidly and on average generates 1 million dollars of yearly revenue. Below is a rough average cost per session of the techniques learned in our 2 Week Advanced Esthetic Laser Course:
- Skin Needling service cost averages between $200 and $450 dollars per session depending on the size of the area being worked on.
- Plasma Fibroblast service cost averages between $200 and $600 per session also depending on the size of the area being treated.
- Laser Tattoo Removal session costs average between $90 and $250.
- Skin Rejuvenation/Photofacial sessions run on average between $225-$375
- Laser Hair Removal sessions vary depending on size and also the option to purchase packages.
- A small area may run between $80-$100. Medium Area between $150-$215.
- A large area between $220-$270.
- An extra large area ranges between $325 and $400.
Body Contouring sessions range between $175 and $500 each.