Skip to content
- Before the procedure, your existing brows & skin will be analyzed.
- Then, using your individual bone structure and the Golden Ratio technique, a new shape is carefully drawn out. Your brow, eyeliner or lips will be tailored for you…no cookie cutter / stencil designs.
- Microblading & Machine brows, eyeliner & lips are done in 2 sessions spaced 4-6 weeks apart. In the first session the shape will be set, color will be deposited and the foundation of your new permanent makeup will be built.
- In the followup “Perfection Session” we will spot correct, adjust size if needed and finalize the perfect color. Occasionally, depending on your individual healing process, a third session may be required.
- Your first session will be 2.5-3.5 hours depending on your skin & your artist. The final result should not be judged until 4-6 weeks after the touch up procedure.