Skip to content
- Your artist will first do a thorough consultation in order to provide the safest, most effective treatment.
- Several colors of pigment will be chosen for your unique coloring and/ or to match the existing areola if only reconstructing one breast
- Measurements will be done to ensure symmetry & ideal placement of the work.
- After the work is finished you will need to follow your artist’s specific aftercare instructions for 1 week.
- You will need a minimum 2 sessions to achieve long lasting results.