History Modality and Skin Structure
Face Shape & Brows Mapping
Skin Thickness & Different Skin Type (Fitzpatrick Scale)
Tools | Blades and Shading Needles
Microblading Hairstroke Patterns & Technique
Lesson 1.1: Eyebrows Shape Practice
Welcome to our pre-course training workshop. To ensure your success during the training, we require all of our students to complete the pre-course training requirement. You will find more details in the below instruction and attachments for Homework #1 and Homework #2.
This exercise will help you getting Familiarize with the eyebrow shape, eyebrow drawing, hair strokes movement and wrist muscles. You will do your best in these exercise. They won’t be perfect of course. However, repetitive practicing will help your progress for later in-class training. If you feel not sure about the exercise, you can watch it again step by step and continue to practice.
Homework #1: Eyebrows Shape Practice
- Follow the instruction from the video
- Practice drawing some basic eyebrow shapes on a blank piece of paper
- Be creative on: length, thickness, arch, tail
- Requirement: 50 pairs of eyebrows
– Send homework #1 via text to your instructor or email to us firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Pay attention to position yourself properly during your practicing.
2) Practice each hair stroke slowly and precisely.